Friday, June 3, 2011

ruttituttifrutti:

My friend lives in the cutest little apartment with her mum. The apartment itself is as average as average gets but my theory is with the right eye you can make any space beautiful. And well, they both have the right eyes. 

They had a plain lamp which they put lace over and some hanging beads. They got the chair from the street and painted it glossy pink which looks perfect with the mags on top. And my sewing machine that I had brought over was just in the way but I think it completed the photo.

Oh, and I forgot about good old owl. They had two, and I love owls. So they gave me one to take back to Melbourne with me. I painted mine white, and now whenever I see it in my room it reminds me of them. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave love here xo